Here are some of the most popular types of black braided updos:
- Box braids: These are a classic style that is created by braiding the hair in small, square sections. Box braids can be worn in a variety of ways, including straight, twisted, or cornrowed.
- Senegalese twists: These are similar to box braids, but the braids are larger and looser. Senegalese twists are a great way to add volume and texture to your hair.
- Fulani braids: These are a type of cornrow braid that is created by braiding the hair in a diagonal pattern. Fulani braids are a great way to add a touch of African flair to your look.
- Feed-in braids: These are a type of braid that is created by adding hair extensions to the natural hair. Feed-in braids can be used to create a variety of looks, including long, flowing braids or short, edgy braids.
To create a black braided updo, you will need the following tools:
- Rat tail comb: This is a small, thin comb that is used to section the hair and create neat braids.
- Braiding hair extensions: These are optional, but they can be used to add length and volume to your braids.
- Hairspray: This is used to keep your braids in place.
- Bobby pins: These can be used to secure any loose ends.
Here are some tips for creating black braided updos:
- Start by detangling your hair and applying a leave-in conditioner. This will help to prevent your hair from becoming frizzy or tangled.
- Section your hair into small sections. This will make it easier to braid your hair.
- Start braiding your hair in the desired pattern. Be sure to keep your braids tight so that they do not come undone.
- Once you have braided all of your hair, secure the end with a hair tie or bobby pin.
- Apply hairspray to your braids to keep them in place.
With a little practice, you can create beautiful black braided updos that will turn heads wherever you go.
Black braided updos are a great way to style your hair for a special event or just for everyday wear. They can be simple and elegant or complex and daring, depending on the individual’s preference. With the help of a few tools and accessories, anyone can create beautiful black braided updos that will last all day long.
In this article, we will discuss the different types of black braided updos, as well as how to create them and what tools you need to get started.
Black Braided Updos have been around for centuries, and are still a popular hairstyle today. Not only are they beautiful and stylish, but they also provide an easy way to keep your hair out of your face. Whether you’re looking for a classic look or something more modern and creative, there’s a black braided updo for everyone.
In this article, we will explore the different types of black braided updos that you can try out. We will also discuss the advantages of wearing these stylish updos and how to create them in your own hair.
Black Braided Updos are a popular hairstyle for African American women, as it is a way to both protect their hair and also look stylish. It is a versatile style that can be worn in many different ways, from elegant updos to more casual looks. This style has been around for centuries and is still popular today due to its ability to be adapted to different occasions. In this article, we will discuss the history of Black Braided Updos, the various ways they can be worn, and tips on how to create them.